Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
1. CAB ambiental does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. CAB ambiental does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will CAB ambiental, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. CAB ambiental does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. CAB ambiental does not guarantee compensation for any damages caused by the websites cited in the item.
7. Prior to making an investment decision, prospective investors should carefully consider, in light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, all of the information available on this website and, in particular, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Unless otherwise specified, all of the content of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, organization of the page, graphics and designs, belong to CAB ambiental or third parties who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user automatically accepts all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms and Conditions, please cease the navigation or public searching of the pages of this website.